The job-holder is responsible for carrying out all assigned duties under the direction and supervision of the supervisor, and also provides guidance to junior
engineers in their work.
Duties include but not limited to developing and maintaining web applications, providing pre-sales technical support, updating and learning related or
new software languages and technologies as required, providing guidance to junior engineers and performing other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the IT industry
- Familiarity with Linux, Apache and MySQL advantageous
- Well versed with web-server applications development in Linux/PC environment, web design and programming
- Strong interest and experience in Internet technologies
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English so as to communicate with staff and customers from other countries
- Able to travel at short notice to all other cities within PRC
Please send detailed resume with academic transcripts as well as current and expected monthly gross salaries to email@example.com